Terms & Conditions
- The physiotherapists, and consulting podiatrists at Cremorne Physio are registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency (AHPRA). The physiotherapists are members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association, the podiatrists are members of the Australian Podiatry Association. The massage therapist is a member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society.
- All physiotherapy procedures, consultations and record keeping are in accordance with the policies, codes and guidelines outlined by the Physiotherapy Board of Australia.
- All podiatry procedures, consultations and record keeping are in accordance with the policies, codes and guidelines outlined by the Podiatry Board of Australia.
- All patients are encouraged to ask questions during the consultation to ensure an understanding of the information being provided by the physiotherapist/ massage therapist/ podiatrist.
- All guarantees, free consultations and discounts are for private fee paying patients only and do not apply to Department of Veterans Affairs, Australian Defence Force, workers compensation, third party or medico-legal patients.
$40 Off Offer on Facebook
- $40 discount on physiotherapy advertised on Facebook and via email marketing only applies to an initial consultation valued at $160. This offer is only available to new patients who have not previously consulted with any clinician, or to returning patients with a new injury attending an initial consultation. This offer cannot be combined with any other physiotherapy-related offer or discount.
- $40 discount on podiatry advertised on Facebook and email marketing only applies to an initial biomechanical consultation valued at $120. This offer is only available to new patients who have not previously consulted with any clinician, or to returning patients with a new injury attending an initial consultation. This offer is only available for biomechanical assessments and gait analysis. It does not apply to general footcare, such as treatment for calluses, corns, warts, diabetic ulcers, fungal nails, etc. This offer cannot be combined with any other podiatry-related offer or discount.
Spring Special – $50 off Initial Physio Assessment
- Valid for new patients and previous patients with either a new injury or have not been treated by a physio at Cremorne Physio for 3 months or more.
- Only valid for a 1-hour initial consultation.
- Not available in combination with any other special offers.
- Health fund rebates apply.
- Offer ends on 7th October 2019.
For any questions and notices, please contact us at:
Progressive Healthcare Pty Ltd t/a Cremorne Physio, ABN 96 100 713 997
Last update: 24 September 2019