ARE YOU OUR NEXT SUPERSTAR?
Cremorne Physio are looking for a Remedial Massage Therapist
Our Remedial Massage Therapist is “hanging up his hands” after 8 amazing years with the Cremorne Physio family. His many regular clients will be looking for someone exceptional to step into his shoes.
Could that be you?
We are looking for a Remedial Massage Therapist to join our team on a F/T or P/T basis, with great earning potential on a percentage of billings basis. This is negotiable based on experience and other factors.
About Cremorne Physio
We are an award-winning clinic, trusted by families and doctors on the Lower North Shore since 2001. We have a great reputation for delivering an amazing client experience, outstanding clinical care and an awesome, fun team culture. Our collaborative care model includes Physio, Remedial/Sports Massage, Clinical Pilates and Exercise Rehab which are all delivered in our bright, modern clinic with private consulting rooms and a dedicated rehab gym. We encourage and facilitate growth and development in our team and promote a healthy work/life balance.
The position will be best suited to a passionate Massage Therapist, who is committed to achieving the best possible results for your patients. You must be able to work independently, as well as in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team.
- You love people and are a great communicator with a ripper sense of humour
- You have high integrity – you’re honest and trustworthy and really value your team mates and patients
- You’re flexible, organised and on time, with the ability to work some evenings and weekends
- You have a Diploma Qualification
- You have Health Fund Registration
- You are an Australian resident with no working restrictions
- Ideally, you have at least 4 years’ experience as a Remedial Massage Therapist (will consider less experience for exceptional candidates)
You will also be confident, friendly, empathetic and a great communicator with a true desire to help people love the way they feel. In a nutshell, we’re looking for someone seriously amazing!
How to Apply
If you think you have what it takes to be our next superstar and would like to join our fun and passionate team, then please send your resume along with a cover letter (telling us why we’d be crazy not to hire you!) to email@example.com