Join Our Team – Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Would you like to work with a team of quality people that are genuinely interested in adding value to your career?
Cremorne Physio is looking for a confident Musculoskeletal Physio / Clinical Pilates Instructor with great people skills to join our expanding team on a P/T basis (±20hrs/week) with a view to becoming F/T.
Cremorne Physio is a well-established clinic located on Sydney’s North Shore. The business has been established in Cremorne since 2001, and has built a great reputation among the local community for excellent customer service, outstanding clinical care and a friendly, fun team culture. As well as Physiotherapy, the clinic offers services in Remedial/Sports Massage, Clinical Pilates and orthotic prescription.
About the Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to deliver the highest level of clinical care and customer service to achieve the best possible outcomes for all patients and to ensure that our values of excellence across all aspects of patient interaction are upheld.
We will mentor you closely to ensure you grow, learn and become a perfect fit for our clinic.
The position will be best suited to a passionate physiotherapist, who is committed to achieving the best possible results for your patients.
We want to talk to you more about the opportunity, if you:
- Love people and enjoy adding value to their lives,
- Are passionate about Musculoskeletal Physio and feel you would like to make a real difference,
- Are confident, driven and motivated,
- Have experience in all aspects of Musculoskeletal Physio, and a thirst for learning, growth and diversity,
- Love teaching small group exercise classes including Clinical Pilates,
- Love having fun with your teammates at work and socially
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible hours and a great work-life balance
- Beautiful Sydney location
- Professional development programs both in house and externally
- Be part of a fun, team based environment where you can learn from other health professionals as well as share your own knowledge
- Opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- You must be happy to work most Saturday mornings
- You must be able to start early or finish late during the week
- You must have full AHPRA registration
- You must be able to work unrestricted in Australia
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Musculoskeletal Physio to join our team and be part of the action. Please forward your application with cover letter, resume and referee contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking to hire real people – so make sure to write ‘I am a real physio’ in your email subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you soon![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row el_class=”last-row-buttons”][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”3582″ alignment=”center” img_link_target=”_blank” img_link_custom=”http://auappts.gensolve.com/cremorne_physio/site/details/cremorne_physio”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”3581″ alignment=”center” img_link_custom=”https://cremornephysio.com.au/meet-our-team/”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”3580″ alignment=”center” img_link_custom=”https://cremornephysio.com.au/contact-us/”][/vc_column][/vc_row]